The ZeroNoise Brave Intercom Amplifier is an analog amplifier that offers exceptional value for money. This latest version features improved electronics and dual volume control for even better performance. The amplifier features advanced noise filtering and produces a clean and powerful sound. It is protected by the anti-shock, anti-vibration silicone cover and comes complete with a mounting bracket so it can be mounted to a dash or roll bar.
- Efficient amplification for a long battery life
- No 'pop' when you connect or disconnect headsets from the amplifier
- 2m long helmet/headset connection cables with coiled section to keep them neater
- Dual volume controls to get the perfect balance between driver and co-driver
- 9v internal battery and 12v power cable to connect to the vehicle
- On/Off led light indicator
- Audio out enables you to connect an external camera
Developed in conjunction with Bell racing helmets, the ZeroNoise Brave amplifier is available with a choice of either male or female Nexus connectors making it suitable for use with a wide range of helmets or headset kits.
- Male plug version - compatible with all Bell intercom helmets and also Stilo intercom helmets and headsets which have female Nexus connectors.
- Female plug version - compatible with Sparco intercom helmets and headsets and also Peltor helmets and headset which have Nexus male connectors