| IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE:
In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle's emissions equipment. Haltech products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Haltech products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists (more information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state details in the USA). It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. Please check with your local vehicle authority before purchasing, using or installing any Haltech product.
Elite 2500 is a two-connector, stand-alone ECU ideal for popular late model performance and racing applications. Recommended for 4, 6, 8 cylinder, Drive-By-Wire (DBW) or 2, 3, 4 rotor engines, EFI conversions, engines with multiple variable camshafts. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed water-resistant IP67-rated case, drive-by-wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short-term and long-term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2500 ECU provides engine calibrators with the tools they need to get the job done right. The Elite 2500 ECU is now paired with the new Nexus Software Programmer (NSP) that brings levels of functionality and user-friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting-edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- Now using the new NSP Calibration Software .