Mag-10 Pro Helmets (except for 57cm) are ordered in, contact us for lead times!
The Bell Mag-10 Rally Pro helmet had been developed to provide high levels of comfort and safety for rally drivers. Based on the HP10 rally helmet the Mag-10 rally features a lightweight and strong carbon fibreglass composite shell with an adjustable peak and a fast removable half chin bar. An integrated ZeroNoise intercom system comprises of high power speakers and a noise cancelling microphone for optimum sound clarity. A new design of integrated, adjustable sunscreen provides excellent protection against glare and is easily removed when not required.
- Lightweight and strong carbon fibreglass composite shell
- Premium quality ZeroNoise integrated intercom system and sound insulation ear cups provide excellent sound clarity
- Multi density liner provides maximum energy absorption and impact performance
- Retractable, anti-scratch sunscreen for glare protection.
- Removable cheek pads with multi density foam for optimal comfort
The integrated ZeroNoise intercom system is designed to deliver optimum clarity and features lightweight, high power speakers and a noise cancelling microphone. Flexible ear cups increase comfort levels and help block out external noise. An ultra reliable HD in-mounted female nexus connector allows the helmet to be used with ZeroNoise amplifiers as well as other nexus based systems including Sparco, Peltor and Stilo. A detachable cover provides a smooth integration of the nexus plug. A flat cover is also supplied for users who prefer a straight cable coming from the helmet.
Factory fitted FHR / HANS posts
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved
Note regarding sizing: This helmet range includes a 61+ size, this is 0.5cm larger than a size 61.