OMP ONE 3+2 AND OMP FIRST 3+2 RACING HARNESSES
The OMP One 3+2 Endurance is a lightweight 6 point harness ideal for use in endurance racing because of the quick and easy to use adjustment. Ultra light alloy adjusters feature on the shoulder straps with pull down adjusters on the lap straps.
- Ideal for saloon endurance racers
- Shoulder straps specific for use with an FHR device for improved safety and comfort
- Easy to fit clip in end fixings
- Quick and east to adjust strap length
- Buckle design prevents accidental opening
The OMP One 3+2 Endurance harness features 3"/2" shoulder straps which are specifically for use with an FHR device as they offer a more positive location onto the device. Quick adjust ultra light aluminum adjusters are used on the shoulder straps. The lap straps are 2" wide with pull down adjustment. Snap hook end fittings are used on all 6 straps but the fittings on the shoulder straps can be removed to facilitate wrapping around a roll bar. The release buckle is an incredibly strong and light-weight design manufactured from billet aluminum and magnesium. Includes 5/16" UNF eye bolts. Metric options are available to purchase separately if required.
FIA 8853-2016 approved for use only with an FHR / HANS device.
The OMP First 3+2 is a 6 point professional saloon harness manufactured to the latest FIA homologation. Featuring 2/3” shoulder straps suitable only for use with an FHR / HANS device.
- FIA 8853-2016 approved for use in most Motorsport disciplines when an FHR / HANS device is used.
- Re-engineered buckle using magnesium for further weight reduction and optimized shape for safe release
- Long straps for use in a saloon or hatchback car
- Lightweight and ultra string buckle for increased safety
The shoulder straps utilize steel adjusters and snap hook/roll bar end fittings. The lap belts are also 3” featuring the same steel pull-up adjusters and snap hook fittings. The 2” crutch strap features OMP’s new style “Double pin” T bar crutch attachment that connects to latest high load rated ultralight quick release buckle, and is also fitting with snap hook fittings. Includes 5/16" UNF eye bolts for attaching to the vehicle chassis. Metric versions are available to purchase separately if required
FIA 8853-2016 approved for use only with an FHR / HANS device only.