IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE:
In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle's emissions equipment. Haltech products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Haltech products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists (more information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website www.semasan.com/emissions for state by state details in the USA). It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. Please check with your local vehicle authority before purchasing, using or installing any Haltech product.
- Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
- User configurable channels, units and alarms.
- 14 programmable, seven colour shift light LEDs.
- Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
- Configuration via Haltech iC-7 software and USB cable.
COMPATIBLE WITH: All currrent Haltech ECUs via CAN. Also Plug'n'Play compatible with the following aftermarket ECU brands: Link, MaxxECU, Microtech, MoTeC M1 series, MoTeC hundred series- (M400,600,800 gold box ECUs), Syvecs.
WHATS IN THE BOX: Haltech iC-7 Display Dash, 34 Pin main connector harness (including spare pins for input wiring), DTM-4 to DTM-4 CAN extension cable, USB to M5 right angle cable, USB Cable, Mounting Screws, USB flash drive with iC-7 Software, Quick Start Guide, Haltech stickers and a fabric keyring tag